jueves, 8 de agosto de 2013

Desapareció...

I dreamed a dream in time gone by,
when hope was high
and life worth living.
I dreamed that love would never die.I dreamed that God would be forgiving,
then I was young and unafraid
and dreams were made and used and wasted;
there was no ransom to be paid,
no song unsung, no wine untasted.

But the tigers come at night
with their voices soft as thunder:
as they tear your hope apart,
as they turn your dream to shame.

He slept a summer by my side,
he filled my days with endless wonder,
he took my childhood in his stride,
but he was gone when autumn came.

And still I dream he'll come to me,
that we will live the years together,
but there are dreams that cannot be
and there are storms we cannot weather...

I had a dream my life would be;
so different from this hell I'm living,
so different now from what it seemed,
now life has killed the dream I dreamed.


De Les Misérables


p.d: gracias, Fantine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario